Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Letter I Wrote For You

" Guess my handwritings are getting worse :| I know how much you're gonna miss me, miss my smile, miss my laughter, miss myself. The moment I knew you, I know I had to help you, you were in some box that I had to get you out off. Way back then, I haven't known you better, until this minute, this second, I guess it had been enough for me to dig your heart. Such a big puzzle of maze I got through you. You are one of a kind, sometimes people can't stand into you, they never understood you. You always needed a guider to get yourself walking, patience to overcome your attitude, a shoulder to cry on, a person by your side. You couldn't live without that. So I've made my choice to be that person in your life, making you to walk on the light. Back then was a whale of a time together, more than happiness that you felt. I would always follow you wherever you want to go as that's what a friend would do. The jokes you made laugh out everyone else, yeah it's always nice to see the smile and laughter on your face. When your days got down, I would try my hardest to bring back the light on your face. Even though it's so hard to make you speak, I would even change the topics as I knew you wouldn't want to tell me. I couldn't leave you crying all alone as I always knew you needed a shoulder to cry on. I would be there for you. The moment you would get mad, yeah you let it all out to me even though I'm not the one that's wrong. I would listen to everything you want to say. When you quite down, I would always ask if you're okay even though I know that you wouldn't tell me. I never minded on any of that as that was what a friend ever wanted from their best friend. I can never make you do something if you hated it, I can never hold you when you're having too much fun when I'm not. I just cared for you, as what a best friend should do. I know what I do to you can never be replied back from you. It can never be done by you. These things that I've done to you was the hardest of friendship could give. The quotes that I said to you, "I would do anything for you", it wasn't just a quote that you can say simply like that. You couldn't give back the same and I don't want you to. Guess I'm going far and hoping you would still see the lights I guided you. Guide it to your own way. I know you're trying to reach that. Every time I talked to you, you couldn't get what I was really trying to tell you. My words are always hiding from the true meaning unless I wrote it in a piece of paper. I hope you find your lesson by knowing me, being there for me, giving me things, I am truly thankful for all the things you gave to me. Guess this maybe a step that you don't want to take and also do I but I really made you be ready to step on this side, the day I left that house and not heading there again, rarely to be with you. I know you felt my lost. I hope you would find a friend out there that is better than me, make some friends out there. You look at me like I don't have that much friend, but they are always there for me because they know that I don't forget any of my friends, they tends to find me. If you feel that you have made too much mistake to me then I would say that you shouldn't feel sorry. Try to guide yourself to corrections, learn from all of your mistakes and don't even repeat them to neither your friends. Where you have been right know is quite far. Where I guided you is too much, I only hope you can do he same to your friends. The suffer that I felt was meant for me for what I've done to my friends before this. I used to say, where there is the moon, there's always the star. The moon is like the guider to the star that's always try to shine the brightest. I hope you could shine when I'm no longer around with you. Sincerely from you friend, Aqmal Risa. "

No comments:

Post a Comment