Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Avril Lavigne

Avril and her husband Deryck of Sum 41 band Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes I guess you know her. who doesn't rite??? haha. oke. why is it I'm such a big fan of Avril? Before I tell you that let me introduce her to you. Her name is Avril Lavigne or the real name is Avril Ramona Lavigne (it's so a nice name). She was born on the 27th of September 1984. Hmmm...what else? Well she havva dog called Sam. She was married on the year 2006 with a punk rocker Deryck Whibley from the band SUM 41. Now from updated news I heard their not husband and wife anymore. I don't know wether it's true or not. but I guess its a yes because from the news, I heard Deryck found his other girl and Avril also found her guy. Sad to hear it but what can I do? rite?

How did I know Avril Lavigne? Well the story starts like this. When I was young I really like to watch MTV music. One day, the Skater Boy song by Avril came out on MTV for the first time and the first time I heard it I began to like it. It has a really unik type of music and sound from the track. When the song came up again, I would remember the time and when it repeats again so that the next day I would listen to it again on and on again. I even like the video clip. It's smart. So days by days, I began to search more about her because I wanted to know about her. I listed down all of her albums and songs, I memorize her biodata I would search where would she be each day and I've also got all of her song lyrics of all her album. It's insane but that is what a big fan of her do.

So back to the upper question. Why do I like Avril Lavigne? Is it because she's cute? haha. maybe. But the most I like about Avril Ramona Lavigne is that she has talent on singing very much and I think that she's not just talented but she's excellent in her studies. She also have the bravery and upper spirit to become what she wants to be. From a street singer she's now an artist that performes on stage with lots of fans down there. Can you see what I mean? Well, from all the search I been going through, it give me effort to become a better person. Now what I remind myself every day, every minute, every second when I get up from bed is to become a knownlegdeble person that can rock this world without givin' up.
And that is all for now. Risa The Heroine.

2 comments: