Thursday, December 16, 2010

Insane with words :)










Playing with words, sentences, jokes, letters, it's so much fun if you try. It's my style to do it and it's kinda my hobby to do it. Pencil and papers are my bestest friend, even the envelope are :) Some people would get nonsence of my writings especially Jera that sits next to me. When a piece of paper are put on my table and i'm holding my favourite pencil, there i would begin to write anything that comes up in mind. And jera would havva peek, and i would cover it :D then, when it's done i gave it to her to read. Yess, sometimes i just draw something, and i would pass the paper to anybody to just carry on drawingg with me :) It's art we're makingg. I just love doing it so much till i don't ever feel bored in my life ever again :D Havva try lahh :) Lagi satu, FYI i write things secara tersirat not tersurat, maybe you would understand one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment